Pounders Restaurant is back for Business!
We are very excited to announce that June 8th Pounders restaurant will open to the public for Dine-in and Take out orders. Our hours of operations will be Monday – Saturday from 11:00 am – 8:30 pm. We will have our full menu, PLUS some new specials from Chef Pres. He and his team have been cooking up some really great local treats. Our bakery will be limited until PCC reopens, but you will still find some of your favorites.
We're prepared to serve you safely by incorporating all established safety guidelines and precautions Please help us practice physical distancing and bring a mask (or purchase one here) in order to maintain current Hawaii State Covid-19 law. Pounders will lead the way in service and keeping our employees and guests safe. With the new COVID 19 guidelines in place at Pounders the restaurant will look a little different than your used to.
These are just a few of the changes you will see when you visit Pounders:
● Seating has been reduced to 50% capacity to accommodate 6 feet of physical distancing. This means we won’t fit as many people in the restaurant as before, so there may be a wait. Please be patient with us.
● Servers, Hostess, Cashiers, Bussers and Food runners will all wear masks and gloves. Kitchen employees are not required to wear masks.
● Plexiglass partitions will be used in high guest trafficked areas.
● Other kinds of partitions will be used throughout the restaurant to allow for safe seating.
● New signage is placed throughout the restaurant to remind our guests of what is required while dining at Pounders.
● Guests will be required to wear masks in the restaurant except while seated at their table.
● No more than 10 people in a party. No exceptions.